View this post on Instagram
Social Media Marketing – IGTV Channel
This video is part of our social media marketing series and is intended to provide educational snippets that local business owners can use in their marketing strategies for their business.
We post new content daily with the latest updates on:
- Google My Business – how all small and local businesses should use GMB to drive new customers.
- Facebook Marketing Campaigns – one of the most cost effective ways to spread your local brand and drive traffic to your website and business.
- 5 Star Reputation – tips on building your 5 Star reputation locally and how you can increase sales with reputation marketing strategies.
- Chatbots – 24 hour lead generation for any local business when they set up branded chatbots on their website.
- Email Marketing – effective strategies to communicate to your existing customer base and increase the lifetime value of each customer.
- Video Marketing – creating simple but exciting videos to market your goods or services and build your brand.
- Technical – how technical changes to your website can have a big impact such as ‘Mobile First’ and Schema.
- Sales Funnels – every business should have sales funnels so that people who have indicated an interest in your goods or services can be moved closer to making the purchase.
- SEO – search engine optimisation is simply the task of getting your business into the maps pack of 3 and getting your business seen by more people when they are on their mobile devices or computers looking for your goods or services.
Click here to see our done for you ‘SIMPLY LOCAL’ marketing offers